BEI has continued to expand it’s operations into the aggregate supply market and currently offers a wide range of sand, gravel and quarry aggregates in a number of sources throughout Renfrew County.
When planning your next project, please consider BEI for your aggregate supply needs. Please contact the office for pricing and availability.
Please scroll down to view our available aggregates.
Bonnechere Excavating Inc. can deliver metric tonnes of any of our available aggregate via Triaxle trucks anywhere in the Ottawa Valley. We can also load your vehicle/trailer on-site.
“Load Delivery” refers to a product being dumped loosely on to your driveway by a dump truck.
Field Stone (Boulders)
They come in a variety of sizes and colours, we encourage customers to visit our location when choosing boulders for their projects.
- Focal points of a landscape feature
- Part of a retaining wall
- Brick walkway or patio installations
- Steps and walkways
- Ponds and waterfalls
3/8 Clear Stone
3/8″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Clear Stone
Clear Stone is generally used for drainage, around weeping tiles, window wells, and as a base for poured concrete.
Clear Stone is also known as gravel, drainage stone or 7/8″ clear stone
- Drainage areas
- Window wells
- Under sheds
- Under concrete slabs
- Under cement garage floors
5/8 Clear Stone
Cold Patch is generally used as a pothole repair solution, on pre-existing paved surfaces.
Cold Patch is also known as cold asphalt or cold mix.
- Apply to potholes with little or no pre-preparation work
- Less expensive alternative to hot mix asphalt
- Completely seals and patches potholes, utility cuts, edge repairs and even overlays
- Can be applied as late as the Fall and early Winter months
Blended Mushroom Compost is an organic soil conditioner.
- Add Mushroom Compost to flower beds and vegetable gardens for an excellent source of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in a form readily available to the soil micro-organisms.
- Recommended to mix into the existing soil rather than applying on top of flower beds and gardens
Stonedust, 7/8″ and 2″ Crushed Stone
Crushed Stone is great for packing since it is a mixture of various sized stone and stonedust. It is used under slabs, for driveways, or anything you need a good hard base.
Crushed Stone is also known as gravel, granular A, 3/4″ crushed stone, and GA
- Under patio stones
- Interlocking brick
- Under sheds
- Under hot tub pads
Filter Bed Sand
The main material used in Filter Bed septic systems
- Septic system installation or repairs
- Slow sand filters
Gran A Pit
Gran A Quarry
Gran B Type I
Material dug from pit bank. Rounded stones from 4″ and down to sand. No crushed material.
- Suitable as a base for driveways, roadways or parking lots
Gran B Type II
Natural – per metric tonne
Landscape Stone is distinctive stones, with varying sizes and colours
Landscape Stone is also known as Granite Landscape Boulders
- Landscape accents
- Pond or water features
- Natural rock gardens
5/8″ Gravel (Granular M): Referred to as 5/8 crusher run
- Finish Grading
5/8″ Gravel (Granular M): A well graded mixture of Sand and Crushed Gravel screened to be less than 3/4″
- Sub-Base Layer as a load bearing and strengthening component of a road base or parking lot
3″, 4″ to 6″ and 6″ to 8″ Clear Stone
Rip Rap is generally used to reduce erosion, along shorelines, streambeds, bridge abutments, pilings and other shoreline structures against water or ice erosion.
Rip Rap is also known as shot rock, rock armour, or rubble.
- Shoreline stabilization to limit erosion associated with wave action
- Along the outer bank of a river bend, dissipating the water against the bank
- Near bridges along embankments and adjacent to supports in waterways
- Sloped areas along roadways
- Large ditching efforts
3/8 River Stone
5/8 River Stone
8″ Round Stone
Natural – 8”
- Decorative around flower beds
- Accenting pool areas
- Perfect for ponds and water features
Natural screened sand.
- Screened sand is also known as clean fill.
- We cannot guarantee that this sand will meet specifications for building code.
- Sand boxes
- Volleyball courts
- Foundation backfill
- Utility trenches
1″ to 1 ¼” Septic Stone
A clear (just stone, no fines mixed in), screened 1″ to 1 ¼″ stone product.
- Water filtration, drainage
- Septic beds
- French Drains
Crushed Screened Limestone
- Leveling of bases for masonry products:
- Brick pavers
- Retaining Walls
- Walkways and Driveways